Resolution 2019-05-25.jrk.1: Removing Jenkins as associated project

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon May 27 11:08:55 UTC 2019

Hello Jimmy,

Minor: There is a full stop vs comma typo in (2).

Is there precedent for project leaving the SPI where they do not (yet)
have a 501(c)(3) public charity to transfer their assets to? If not, this
seems to me personally to be a sensible and practical way to handle this.

Thank you,

Peter
(Open Bioinformatics Foundation Treasurer)