Please register SPI as a charity with PayPal Giving Fund

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Wed Dec 23 03:56:10 UTC 2020

In 2017 (!) you suggested that SPI sign up for PayPal Giving Fund.
Even though we applied several times over the years, we never
received a reply from PayPal.

I'm happy to let you know that the underlying problem has finally been
resolved and we have now successfully signed up for PayPal Giving Fund.

Martin

* nurupo <nurupocontributions at gmail.com> [2017-09-30 15:45]: