Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences

Luca Filipozzi lfilipoz at spi-inc.org
Sun Jun 14 17:50:39 UTC 2020

@all: Having slept on things, I'm changing my position from (2a) to (2c)
since it is more appropriate to correct the lack of charging Debian 5%
on sponsorships than it is to correct the actual/perceived
miscommunication between Debian and SPI.

So, for clarity:
- do not refund Debian for 2016-2019; do not charge fees on Debian
  sponsorships prior to 2016; do not refund other projects (2c)
- charge all projects' donations and sponsorships the same 5% fee, which
  is the current practice (3b)

@president: kindly consider revising the draft resolution per above
since there are now several of us in holding this view.

Thanks,

Luca

Luca Filipozzi