Debian as an Associate Member of the OpenInfra Foundation

Allison Randal wendar at debian.org
Wed Dec 22 18:25:58 UTC 2021

On 12/11/21 17:39 UTC, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I am hereby confirming this fact: I'm very glad Jeremy is taking this
> initiative, and would love if there was more things done by the Debian
> publicly team to increase the visibility of OpenStack on Debian.

I'm also in favor of Debian or SPI joining as an Associate Member.

I'm the current Chair of the Board of the OpenInfra Foundation, and an
Individual Director (which means I'm elected by individual developers
and users to represent their interests on the board). I'm happy to
answer any questions too, if it's helpful.

Allison