Treasurer's reports and audit for 2020

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Fri Feb 19 04:59:13 UTC 2021

All treasurer's reports for 2020 were marked as "draft".  This is
because SPI switched from the cash basis to the accruals basis of
accounting in 2020 and this requires some adjustments.  They will be
made as part of the preparation for the external audit.

We intend to get the external audit finalized in time for the AGM in
July.  At this point we will publish final treasurer reports for 2020
and the audited financial statements.

If your project needs reports for 2020 before July, please let me
know.

Martin