Issue #16: Vague contact information for Open Voting Foundation associated project

Martin Michlmayr tbm at spi-inc.org
Wed Jun 2 11:25:43 UTC 2021

* Philippe Cloutier <chealer at gmail.com> [2021-03-25 20:49]:
> https://www.spi-inc.org/projects/open-voting-foundation/ gives
> little clue about ways to reach the Open Voting Foundation. Thanks
> to the uncommon last name, I am guessing the project's liaison is
> the following Alan Dechert, which claims to work at Open Source
> Voting Group and at Open Voting Consortium:
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/alandechert/

Yes, I can confirm that this is SPI's contact for Open Voting Foundation.
The email is firstname at openvotingconsortium.org

I asked Alan in 2018 whether Open Voting Foundation on the SPI web
site should be renamed to Open Voting Consortium and he indicated it
shouldn't change for now; maybe this should be revisited now.  As
you point out, there's no web site for Open Voting Foundation.

--
Martin Michlmayr
Contractor, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.