Resolution 2021-06-14.mcs.2: Removing OpenWrt as an associated project
schultmc at spi-inc.org
Mon Jun 14 02:55:27 UTC 2021
The following resolution is proposed for the 2021-06-14 SPI board
Removing OpenWrt as an associated project
1. OpenWrt is currently an SPI associated project.
2. The OpenWrt liaison has notified SPI that OpenWrt has joined Software
Freedom Conservancy as a Member Project.
3. OpenWrt no longer requires or intends to use the services which SPI
provides to associated projects, such as receiving donations, except
with respect to the management of assets currently held by SPI for
4. OpenWrt wishes to transfer its assets held by SPI to the Software
Freedom Conservancy, to the extent not spent before the transfer is
5. Software Freedom Conservancy has been recognized by the IRS as exempt
from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue
THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
1. OpenWrt is removed from the list of SPI associated projects.
2. SPI will endeavor in good faith to transfer all assets currently held
by SPI for OpenWrt to Software Freedom Conservancy within a reasonable
time from the date of approval of this resolution.
3. SPI will no longer actively seek donations on behalf of OpenWrt.
4. This is subject to any undischarged obligations SPI may have with
respect to OpenWrt. We are not aware of any such undischarged
obligations. We ask anyone who is aware of any to notify us within 30
days of this resolution.
E-mail: schultmc at spi-inc.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Spi-general