Resolutions and minutes to post

David Graham - SPI Secretary cdlu at spi-inc.org
Wed Jan 5 16:41:08 UTC 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Kaare Olsen wrote:
> Okay, those were already in place, but I'll look for any missing reverse
> references.

Thanks.

> Do you have access to the apparently missing resolution
> 2003-09-01.iwj.1?

That is a typo and should be 2003-09-09.iwj.1 in all its references.
Sorry 'bout that.

There are also 2 new resolutions to post:

Resolution 2004-11-08.iwj.1: GNUstep as Associated Project
http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-announce/2005/000113.html

Resolution 2005-01-04.iwj.1: Drupal as Associated Project
http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-announce/2005/000114.html

> Also, do you have the contact information for the new legal counsel, for
> use on the credits page?  I've added the new counsel's name.

I do not. Mako?

> > Thank you for posting them.
>
> No problem.
>
> Now I'm experimenting with the latest minutes.  Is it okay if I remove
> the meeting log from the appendix and instead point the reader to the
> appropriate posting in the mailing list archieve?

I think that'd be ok, the mailing list archives and website are probably
pretty equally permanent.

---
David Graham, SPI Secretary
cdlu at spi-inc.org   D5F45889