Resolutions and minutes to post

Gregory Pomerantz GPomerantz at cgsh.com
Wed Jan 5 17:42:04 UTC 2005

Sure -- you can include all of the info that is in my signature block,
except my cell phone!

Gregory Pomerantz
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
1 Liberty Plaza
New York, NY 10006
212-225-2723 (tel)
212-225-3999 (fax)
917-751-7582 (cell)
gpomerantz at cgsh.com

"Benj. Mako Hill" <mako at debian.org>
Sent by: "Mako Hill" <mako at yukidoke.org>
01/05/2005 12:38 PM

"David Graham - SPI Secretary" <cdlu at spi-inc.org>
cc
"Kaare Olsen" <kaare at nightcall.dk>, spi-www at lists.spi-inc.org, "Greg
Pomerantz" <gpomerantz at cgsh.com>
Subject
Re: Resolutions and minutes to post

<quote who="David Graham - SPI Secretary" date="2005-01-05 11:41:08
-0500">
> > Also, do you have the contact information for the new legal counsel,
for
> > use on the credits page?  I've added the new counsel's name.
>
> I do not. Mako?

I can pull it from the website but I think I'm better off having Greg
reply.

Greg, Could you rovide the information to put on this page instead of
Chris Rourk's information:

  http://www.spi-inc.org/credits.html

You can put less information there if you'd prefer.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at debian.org
http://mako.yukidoke.org/

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Gregory Pomerantz/NY/Cgsh]

This message is being sent from a law firm and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.