Resolutions and minutes to post

Kaare Olsen kaare at nightcall.dk
Wed Jan 5 18:34:49 UTC 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:41:08 -0500 (EST)
David Graham - SPI Secretary <cdlu at spi-inc.org> wrote:

> > Do you have access to the apparently missing resolution
> > 2003-09-01.iwj.1?
>
> That is a typo and should be 2003-09-09.iwj.1 in all its references.
> Sorry 'bout that.

Okay, fixed.

> There are also 2 new resolutions to post:

Posted earlier today.

[...]

> > Now I'm experimenting with the latest minutes.  Is it okay if I
> > remove the meeting log from the appendix and instead point the
> > reader to the appropriate posting in the mailing list archieve?
>
> I think that'd be ok, the mailing list archives and website are
> probably pretty equally permanent.

Yes, I should think so.

Could you, or someone else with English as their first language, please
reword the following?

"Please see the original minutes in the mailing list archives for the
meeting log."

- I will of course link directly to the mail in question.

--
Regards, Kaare <http://www.nightcall.dk/>