Translating SPI's web site to Spanish

Alberto García Fernández algarcia at telecable.es
Tue Jan 11 03:27:15 UTC 2005

El lun, 03-01-2005 a las 23:48 +0100, Wichert Akkerman escribió:
> Previously Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > Pablo,
> >
> > You signed up as an SPI member saying that you'd like to "help in
> > translation of webpage to Spanish".  Thanks for this offer.  I'm
> > copying webmaster at spi-inc.org so they can talk to you and arrange
> > something.
>
> spi-www is a better forum, webmaster goes to the admin team.
>
> Wichert.

Hello,

On 04 March of 2004 I wrote [1] to this mailing list
(spi-www at lists.spi-inc.org) asking for this same issue. I was advised
[2] to write to the Debian l10n Spanish team [3]. I wrote to this group
on 10 March of 2004 [4], giving some translations to this group in my
message. They said [5] that they would request for a CVS account (or
something like this). But Debian l10n Spanish team never has had an CVS
account, or I never was notified of it.

What happened?

Best regards,

[1] http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-www/2004-March/000408.html