Translating SPI's web site to Spanish

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at uv.es
Tue Jan 11 21:04:03 UTC 2005

	Hi

El mar, 11-01-2005 a las 09:48 +0100, Wichert Akkerman escribió:
> What would be useful is having a few people who completely redo the
> website, so it does not look like something that came to us via a
> timemachine straight from 1995, and probably building it on a CMS system
> in the process as well.  In the meantime I suspect we'll gladly accept
> volunteers to work on the current site.

	With a good interface for translations it should be easy, because
today, spi website appearance has a very old "look"...

	I don't know too much on designing webpages (I switched to spip
(spip.net, a multilanguage, easy to skin CMS) for not having to deal
with it), but at least I could help with translation and a little with
ideas for the design.

	Regards
	Pablo

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at uv.es)
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)
(PGPKey Available on http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/PGPKey.pgp)
                         --
Postulado de Boling sobre la Ley de Murphy:

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará