A glitch in the website.

Kaare Olsen kaare at nightcall.dk
Wed Jan 12 18:38:15 UTC 2005

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:02:46 +0100
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:

> That should either be fixed or gnome should just be removed completely
> from the SPI website (my preference)

I can remove Gnome from the SPI website, but since I can't find any
mention in the resolutions or minutes of them leaving SPI, I'd prefer if
someone from the board or Gnome's representative would authorize the
removal beforehand, as I'm a mere translator of SPI's website, who
recently took it upon himself to bring it up to date.  If Gnome's still
associated with SPI I can alternatively fix the logo.  Just let me know
what to do, preferably on the spi-www mailing list.

Also, GNUstep and Drupal should be added to the website.  I can take
care of that as well, but someone else than me will have to write the
text about the projects (I don't know how it was handled in the past,
maybe the projects themselves authored the information?).

Finally, it would be nice if we could locate our webmaster or someone
else with administrator privileges on the web server, as there's an
unsolved problem with ViewCVS which needs fixing.

--
Regards, Kaare - contributing member, Danish translator of the website