more minutes to post

David Graham cdlu at railfan.ca
Thu Jan 13 18:38:30 UTC 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Branden Robinson wrote:
> It appears the following approved Board meeting minutes still need to be
> HTMLified (well, WMLified), and added to the website:
>
> 1) 2004-10-05
>    http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-announce/2004/000110.html

Agreed, I must have forgotten this one in my list. Thanks.

> We also appear to be missing minutes for the following scheduled meetings.
> It's possible at least one of these didn't actually come off due to a
> failure of quorum -- my memory is fuzzy.
>
> 2) 2004-07-01 Board meeting
>
> 3) 2004-07-01 annual general meeting

Minutes for these were never written but the meetings did take place. I'll
look into it and if I can dig up logs, write minutes based on them.

> 4) 2004-04-06 Board meeting
>
> 5) 2004-02-03 Board meeting

I looked into the history of minutes when I first took over the
secretary's portfolio and found no reference to these meetings ever
actually taking place. To the best of my knowledge, they didn't, and I
have to assume that they were unquorate or similar.

If they did take place and someone has logs of them, please do speak up.

> David, do you know if we at least have IRC logs for the foregoing 4
> meetings?

- -
David "cdlu" Graham - cdlu at newsforge.com
Guelph, Ontario - http://www.railfan.ca/