SPI WWW CVS commit by branden: webwml/english/projects gnustep.png

Peter Karlsson peter at softwolves.pp.se
Wed Jan 19 18:34:54 UTC 2005

> Something I'll have to keep in mind for the future.  Thanks for fixing the
> problem.

Unfortunately it doesn't completely fix the problem as there's no system in
place to remove old files from the site currently, so the gnustep.png file
needs to be removed manually.

I've changed the reference to the image file in the pages now, I think
Branden forgot to do that even though the log states that he did.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

   I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.