Next step -- Deciding on output

Taral taral at taral.net
Thu Feb 6 05:12:36 UTC 2003

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 10:17:27PM -0500, David Graham wrote:
> I'd suggest an output from the committee of a series of modifications to
> the by-laws listed with the following information, something like:
>
> Modification #5: article 10 paragraph 2:

> On a ballot it would look something like that plus "accept this change?
> [y/n]"

I disagree with this. Line iteming the bylaws doesn't seem particularly
wise right now, since we're likely to make large-scope changes. If the
board has issues with our proposed resolution, they will send it back to
us to address them.

--
Taral <taral at taral.net>
This message is digitally signed. Please PGP encrypt mail to me.