Summary of comments

Manoj Srivastava srivasta at acm.org
Mon Feb 17 21:02:52 UTC 2003

 > It sounds like you're suggesting that once we have our list of
 > problems, we can just look at each one and either reject it as not
 > applicable wrt bylaws amendments, or implement an amendment for it?

	I was thinking that prioritizing the issues at hand would
 also be useful, so we work on the most important issues first, and
 the lower priority items come along as we come to a close.

	manoj
--
Old MacDonald had an agricultural real estate tax abatement.
Manoj Srivastava   <srivasta at acm.org>  <http://www.datasync.com/%7Esrivasta/>