jgoerzen at complete.org
Wed Dec 3 17:10:33 UTC 2003
Yesterday, I promised to post a plan for the next weeks here.
We need to do these things:
1. Split apart our proposals into chunks that can be accepted/rejected
2. Verify that these chunks contain no interdependencies
3. Review the proposals, and our todo lists, for additional changes that
should be made.
4. Draft some explanatory documents that describe the problems that
exist and how our proposals aim to solve them, as well as alternative
In our report last July, our proposals were put forth. You can find
a copy of those proposals at .
To get started on splitting them, I propose that we divide them as
* Article 4: Board meeting quorum and meeting rule updates
* Article 5: Public notice requirement strenghening
* Article 7: Board and officer election procedures
These chunks appear to not contain any inter-dependencies, so if you
disagree with that split, please comment ASAP.
More information about the Spi-bylaws