Starting up

David Graham cdlu at railfan.ca
Tue May 11 00:33:51 UTC 2004

I'm not sure - but this morning at Open Souce conference at the U of
Toronto, Evan Leibovitch of LPI said they incorporated in Brampton Ontario
because it was the only jurisdiction in North America that allows on-line
board meetings. We should look into that a little further...

- -
David "cdlu" Graham - cdlu at newsforge.com
Guelph, Ontario - http://www.railfan.ca/