Board Meeting Reminder for Tue Jan 7th, 20:00 UTC

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy at debian.org
Sun Jan 5 09:52:18 UTC 2003

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 07:10:40PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> As Nils appears to still be a member of the board, the quorum for
> conducting business remains at six of the eight board members.

I thought the idea was that Nils was entirely removed from the board as
of last December 31, but now that I reviewed his actual words, I don't
think it's specified either way. Can someone who knows better clarify
what was intended (and, if it's any different, what actually happened)?

(For reference, if Nils is no longer on the board, the quorum is five
instead of six.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy at debian.org