Board Meeting Reminder for Tue Jan 7th, 20:00 UTC

Josip Rodin joy at gkvk.hr
Mon Jan 6 18:09:42 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 12:28:26PM -0500, Branden Robinson / SPI Treasurer wrote:
> which wasn't completely your fault as the Board belated provided public
> irregularity in SPI's history, and we unless can get active personnel

English errors, two of them in fact, in an Overfiend post. Blasphemous!
Now that I think about it, this could be an imposter, sent in to infiltrate
the SPI ranks, spreading fear and sabotaging us. Yes, yeees, I can see it
now, SPI obliterated by the fifth column, Debian up in flames, ...!

<chuckle>

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.