Moving on the bylaws issue

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Mon Jul 21 20:26:44 UTC 2003

Hello,

[ this is NOT written in my capacity on the bylaws committee and reflects
  personal opinions ]

As someone interested in SPI working smoothly, I for one endorse the
recommendations posted to this list in the Bylaws committee report [1].

In order to become binding, these modifications must be approved by "not
less than two-thirds of the members."  That is, the Board cannot enact these
changes without the membership being present.

What do people out there feel about this?  Are you ready to vote?  Are there
any concerns you have?

[1] http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2003-July/000871.html