SPI Workshop/Brainstorming Session at Debconf

Ean Schuessler ean at brainfood.com
Thu Jul 24 21:29:01 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 08:18, John Goerzen wrote:
> I fail to see what relevance the fact that you host purcel has on this
> discussion of the overall mission of SPI.  In fact, I resent the notion that
> since you host one of our machines, that you should therefore have more say
> about what our organization does.

John, you are still not seeing my point. I am involved in SPI because of
Debian. The only service that Fresco uses is web hosting provided by
Purcel, which I host. Therefore, I can tell you definatively that Fresco
uses yet another service that only exists because of Debian. That is all
I'm saying.

Stop trying to paint my donations and participation as some sort of
threat. It has been done many times over the years and every time it has
been baseless. Furthermore, it hurts my feelings.

Ean Schuessler                                      ean at brainfood.com
Brainfood, Inc.                              http://www.brainfood.com