SPI logo?

Ean Schuessler ean at brainfood.com
Tue Mar 29 02:19:26 UTC 2005

On Thursday 24 March 2005 4:37 pm, John Goerzen wrote:
> We've received a request from the Free Standards Group for a vector
> graphic file representing the SPI logo.  The closest thing we have to a
> logo is the graphic on the website.  I'm suspecting it was made with
> Gimp, and thus the only thing we have, but perhaps someone can correct
> me?

I worked on an umbrella logo a little more. You can check it out at:

http://www.eanschuessler.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SPIRedesign

Get "logos.pdf". Its a sort of abstracted black and white umbrella. The black
and white is supposed to represent binary data. It's a little weird because
SPI is being sheltered by software instead of vice-versa but you can't have
everything make sense.

~Ean

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO