Research Process Patenting

Tim Post tim.post at gridnix.org
Tue Jul 24 05:23:46 UTC 2007

To further proactive thought, here are some things to think about.

Such patents would most decidedly effect adversely software and works
created to serve the public interest, and

Such patents would most decidedly effect adversely research and works
derived from it created to serve the public interest, and

such things need to be thought about unless we're content to get angry
reading about new wretched patents on slashdot. We can, you know,
anticipate the need for change and make room should unfortunate things
occur.

I am not implying action is even needed. I'm attempting to determine if
my concerns even have foundation.

I must ask for your kindness in helping me to understand, where was that
not abundantly clear?

Kindly,
--Tim