Meeting log for 2008-12-17

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Dec 19 17:38:43 UTC 2008

Joshua D. Drake writes ("Re: Meeting log for 2008-12-17"):
> On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 17:00 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> >  (b) you agree with me that there should be more transparency
> >      and feel that in future a different process with greater
> >      transparency would be better.
>
> b.

Great.

> > Do you support Resolution 2007-01-16-iwj.5.html ?
>
> I do not have a problem with that resolution.

Excellent.  Can you explain why it wasn't followed in this case ?

I see you were at the meeting where the Privoxy reolution was
approved.  Were you unaware that the membership hadn't seen an
accurate draft (only a summary), and that the public and
non-contributing membership had seen nothing at all ?

Ian.