are we being honest about legal resources?

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Mar 12 12:57:27 UTC 2008

Bruce Perens writes ("Re: are we being honest about legal resources?"):
> It's pretty clear that there are now two camps that are not particularly
> interested in each other's project, which hasn't really been the case
> with SPI until recently.

This is complete nonsense.  Just because everyone disagrees with you
and thinks you're a loose cannon, doesn't mean they dislike Debian.

Although if you carry on like this they'll start to.  For the record:
MJ Ray and Bruce Perens are not good representatives of Debian.
Please don't hold their behaviour against us.

Ian.
(Please do not CC me on replies.  I'm on the list.)