Interim director

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Mon Aug 20 17:08:13 UTC 2018

* R. Tyler Croy <tyler at monkeypox.org> [2018-08-20 10:02]:
> > You should be able to attend SPI board meetings on IRC on the 2nd
> > Monday of each month, and participate actively.  We have a
> > face-to-face meeting coming up in October (4-7) that you should
> > attend if possible.
>
> Is the expectation that the interim director will be able to attend
> to the Face-to-face meeting coming up for the board this autumn?

Yes, it would be good if the interim director could attend the
meeting.

That's why I mentioned the October dates.  Sorry for not being clear.

I also forget to mention a deadline.  If anyone is interested in
serving as interim director, please email board at spi-inc.org by the end
of this week (August 24).

--
Martin Michlmayr