Website re-implementation

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at uv.es
Tue Apr 4 17:05:56 UTC 2006

Hi
I don't know if my message was read by you, but when I inscribed to SPI was
with the idea of creating a translation of the webpage to spanish, and I
still haven't found what I was looking for... umm that's a song... ;) , I
mean, I think that a useful webpage would need to allow easy translation of
articles, quick links to other languages, because you don't know what's the
entry page for people arriving to web server.

I've experience with spip (www.spip.net), a french-origin CMS but now on
multiple languages, that allows managing translations (see what's translated
and what not), revision of articles with changes (in the admin part),
moderation of new articles and/or comments (if enabled), monthly newsletters
with changes, RSS and everyhing easily extensible, and customizable (if you
visit http://www.spip.net/en_article2009.html and related translations
you'll see on how many websites and how they different look despite of using
the same CMS).

I feel not capable for doing html desing, but if someone codes HTML+CSS
webpages I'll try to implement all SPIP codes for getting info from
articles, news, and so.

Regards
Pablo