GNUstep project support problem

Adam Fedor fedor at doc.com
Mon Nov 8 04:56:04 UTC 2004

Well, I talked to the FSF again just to make sure they were OK with
this, and although they previously told me they would not handle small
donations, RMS came back and said they would now do this, and that he
preferred I work with the FSF (I imagine you know how stubborn he can
be).

Anyway, I'd still like to move forward with the SPI proposal, as I
think you have a good model, and we already have GNUstep members as
active contributors with SPI.  I just thought you would want to know
about this new wrinkle, and to let you know I would completely
understand if you didn't want GNUstep working with both SPI and the FSF
at the same time (FSF has, in addition, placed a number of additional
stipulations on us, which at first glance don't seem that burdensome,
but I don't think they have worked out how they will handle things like
this yet).