GNUstep project support problem

David Graham - SPI Secretary cdlu at spi-inc.org
Mon Nov 8 15:37:43 UTC 2004

Adam -- the board meeting is tomorrow at 19:00 UTC in #spi on
irc.spi-inc.org (irc.oftc.net) if you'd like to come.

> I see.  It's good that the FSF have decided to do this.  There's no
> harm, and some merit, in having more than one legal organisation do
> it.

I'm with Ian on this in that I see no problem in GNUstep being part of
both FSF and SPI. The two organisations are not working against eachother
and there should be no trouble caused by such a relationship.

Ian, do you have a final copy of the resolution for voting on by any
chance?

> There is some risk of upsetting the FSF, I suppose.  How much of a
> hurry are you in ?  If you are willing to wait another month it might
> be worthwhile taking that time for us to talk to the FSF, at least so
> that we can smooth over any ruffled features.

I don't see any particular need to delay this on account of FSF.

---
David Graham, SPI Secretary
cdlu at spi-inc.org   D5F45889