Process problem with the election.

David Graham - SPI Secretary cdlu at railfan.ca
Fri Jul 14 11:09:16 UTC 2006

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Bruce Perens wrote:
> I am afraid that there's been a process problem with the election.
>
> The secretary, who is in charge of releasing the election platform
> announcement, chose to announce my candidacy to spi-general by posting a
> very large flame about me.

Bruce,

Please be advised that I am the secretary, and John Goerzen is the
president.

I will be posting a reminder this evening with everyone's platforms to
indicate nominations are closed and voting has begun. The URL for this has
been posted for two weeks, and the page updated regularly. That should be
at approximately UTC midnight tonight. That is the process.

Thanks.

---
David Graham, SPI Secretary
cdlu at spi-inc.org   D5F45889