are we being honest about legal resources?

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Wed Mar 12 15:22:02 UTC 2008

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:57:27 +0000
Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> Bruce Perens writes ("Re: are we being honest about legal
> resources?"):
> > It's pretty clear that there are now two camps that are not
> > particularly interested in each other's project, which hasn't
> > really been the case with SPI until recently.
>
> This is complete nonsense.  Just because everyone disagrees with you
> and thinks you're a loose cannon, doesn't mean they dislike Debian.

Uh, seconded. This kind of reference is just amazing to me. I will say
that Debian's politics have always boggled me but so what. The software
rocks, and most people I have talked to that are Debian folks are quite
reasonable chaps.

Joshua D. Drake

PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit