Meeting log for 2008-09-17

Kalle Kivimaa killer at debian.org
Sat Sep 20 06:10:55 UTC 2008

Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:
> AOB items aren't made visible to the membership in general.

Really? I know about epsilon's worth of US corporation governance, but
here in Finland all AOB items are noted in the minutes.

I agree with Joerg and Joshua that AOB is *the* place for news and
notifications that don't require long discussions. Granted, with SPI
using mailing list for almost all the traffic, it is usually smarter
to send those news or notifications to -board (and perhaps to
-private/-general as well). AOB is more pertinent for meetings between
people who don't use email extensively.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *