Discussion - more information on project pages

Robert Brockway robert at spi-inc.org
Mon Sep 12 00:34:51 UTC 2011

Hi all.  I'd like to get feed back on adding additional information to the
project pages.  Specifically I'd like to add:

* SPI services that the project is actively using and any that it has
declined to use (some projects have declined to accept donations via SPI).

* The name of the current project liaison (but not any contact details,
for privacy).

* How the project liaison is selected/elected, with links where relevant.

* Anything unusual or notable about the arrangement with SPI (eg, for
OpenVAS, 2 of 3 designated decision makers must agree before they speak as
the project liaison).

This would have a number of advantages:

* It would be a useful reference for SPI board and committee members when
dealing with projects.

* It would be a useful reference for project members in understanding what
services SPI is delivering to them and who their liaison is.

The alternative would be to put a second page for each project with these
details but I'd prefer to put it all on the one page.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Email: robert at spi-inc.org		Linux counter ID #16440