Business Continuity

Robert Brockway robert at spi-inc.org
Sun Jul 8 23:22:37 UTC 2012

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012, Michael Schultheiss wrote:

Thanks Michael.  That has made things much clearer.

>> Questions:
>>
>> (1) Who has signing rights on the bank accounts?
>
> Josh Berkus and I have signing rights on the Key accounts.  Jimmy
> Kaplowitz and I have signing rights on the Chase accounts.
>
>> (2) Who has access to web banking at the moment?
>
> Myself and Josh Berkus for Key, myself and Jimmy for Chase.

Josh, could you verify that you can log in successfully to the Key
web banking?

Jimmy, could you verify that you can log in successfully to the Chase web
banking?

>> (3) If the banks send paper statements, do we have scanned copies
>> available?
>
> All bank statements are available electronically.

Do you mean that they are available through web banking or that we keep
electronic copies elsewhere?

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert at spi-inc.org		Linux counter ID #16440