Issue #20: A priori moderation on mailing lists delays message availability

Philippe Cloutier chealer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:37:02 UTC 2021

Greetings,
The forwarded mail was eventually cleared:
http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2021-April/004147.html

Unfortunately, the issue persists and remains serious. For example, I
sent a mail titled "Issue #21: White slashes in page path generally
invisible (no contrast)" to spi-general on 2021-07-15, which was queued
for the reason "Message body is too big", and it is still stuck more
than a month later.

Until a proper solution is implemented, I recommend to increase the
criteria to trigger a priori moderation and/or add moderation manpower.
I am available to help with the latter, and willing to do so on a
volunteer basis.

--
This mail's original content (non-quoted parts) is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 4.0.

Philippe Cloutier
http://www.philippecloutier.com